Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weekend Excitement!

I definitely am into routine now with my weekly schedule with classes and homework. Sometimes the weeks drag and seem very uneventful. The ost exciting part to look forward to is definitely to the upcoming adventures and craziness of the next weekend! This weekend I am very excited because once I step out of my last class at 1:50, I will snag my bags and jump into a car with my friends for a thrilling road trip! Four of my friends and myself are heading to Bloomington from Friday night until Sunday afternoon. I am really pumped up because I have not been down to IU yet this year and always end up making some of the greatest memories while down there. It definitely is a different excitement to visit this time though due to the fact that some of my very best friends are now freshman attending IU. Tomorow night I believe I am goingout to dinner with some of my good friends from home and then we will be all hanging ou somewhere catching up! Can't wait to see my best friend and stay with her this wekend it is going to be just like old times! I sure do love the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment