Friday, September 3, 2010

2 Weeks In the Books

It still is hard to believe that I am a freshman in college let alone the first two weeks have already passed! I absolutely adore Ball State and have been having the time of my life here! Seriouly it is like this whole new world where I have all the freedom in the world (thich hopefully turns out for the best). I love getting to go to a class then chill for a while and that the days don't seem to drag on as highschool days did. My teachers all are really great and interesting, and classes seemed to kick off to a great start! Yes I sure am loving college, but I can't for classes to be over today so my brother and I can drive back to Mishawaka! Can't wait to see my parents, my dog, and all my best friends at home! It's going to be a great weekend! Here come the Irish!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I started college way back in 2006. It was so long ago.

    ReplyDelete