Thursday, September 16, 2010

Small Fish In a Big Sea

It has been a fun week, but I surely am exhausted! I have Chemistry Labs every Wednesday for three hours and they put such a damper onto my week. I have began to really start missing my parents and home life very much. It is kind of like the reality that this is my new home has finally sunk in! I am pondering the idea of heading back home tomorow hoping that it is really refreshing and helps me have a good strong week next week. Its hard because I am use to having loving people around me all the time, and now it is kind of like I am isolated having to meet all different kinds of people. I have so many friends back home and I'm the crazy funny girl everyone knows so It is really difficult to becoming such a small fish in a massive sea. Being who I am is something I haven't changed and I know I won't because I love the girl I have become! I know that college is definitely going to be molding me more and I can't wait to see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment