Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something New

Class, studying, reading, writing, trying my best not to procrastinate; all of which takes up so much more time in college than I could have ever dreamed of! Yes I am here to learn and all that, but Ball State has so many other opportunities to offer here on campus. The problem is for me I haven't really gotten all that involved yet! The rec center is absolutely amazing as I try to workout there as much as possible. Playing sports such as basketball or really anything with a ball you can think of takes place in the which is tons of fun. I spend alot of time just hanging out with my friends doing a whole lot of nothing which so far has been entertaining and fun, but i want something new. I am startin to get in the same old routine with the same people everyday which isn't a bad thing, but college is a chance to meet alot of various types of new people! I am thinking i want to find some goup, club, or organization that has fun people ike me in it and I would like to join it. Why not take a chance and do something new? That is the whole point of growing up and changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment