Friday, December 3, 2010

Finals, Sress, Work, Stress, Home, Stress

Two weeks left until we leave for break are you serious!? I can not believe my first semester of college is almost to an end. It seriously is insane how fast time flies by when your in college. I feel like we just got here and just started classes! I can definitely feel the stress start to pile on now. The last tests, quizzes, and papers being on overload to finish and turn in. Then comes finals. I have never been more frightened and stressed about tests before in my entire life. I have no idea what is coming, like how difficult and how to prepare to take college finals. I am going to be in the library every night probably for the next two weeks! I know i will not be sleeping, but I am not sure if its because I will be up so late studying, or up so late worrying and anxious. It really is hard to try and focus on the rest of the assignments and tasks at home knowing that in just two weeks I will be at home relaxing and enjoying the holidays! I can't wait to go back home and relax without worrying about what is due next week. I was very fortunate to have taken good classes with wonderful professors my first semester. Hopefully my good fortune here at Ball State continues with that and that I learn to enjoy being here more. Oh finals here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment