Thursday, October 28, 2010

cooolllld weatherrrr :(

That time of year I absolutely despise is definitely here now. The cold is the worst thing ever ugh! Pulling out the mittens, scarves, warm leggings, and Ugg boots now. It was definitely an awful past week and a half. I haven't been that sick in quite someime. The stomach flu is awful to g through, and I never realized how hard it would be to be sick at college without my mom here! Finally I can eat normal foods again and keep them down, and I am feeling much better. It is very stressful to deal with missing lots of classes though, feeling behind is no fun at all. Now that it is getting super frigid outside it is very important to stay on top of the game and not get sick again. Hope I can get back on track and back to full performance as soon a possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment